Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pour Moi?

In all my blogging existence, I never expected to be the recipient of a blogging award.

Well, one of my dear friends and fellow-bloggers awarded me the "Liebster Award." It's a pass-along award given to small blogs with fewer than 200 followers. Psh. Yeah. Like I'm even close to that. Even so, I am honored to receive this.

My friend who gave me this wonderful honor is Rachel from There and Back Again, an absolutely marvelous blog where I am constantly awed and inspired. I love how she writes all about life and the hope we can find in it. Plus, she makes it totally relatable and fun. Definitely a blog worth checking out!

The really cool--and also slightly daunting--part of this award is passing it along. Most of the blogs I follow have already or recently been given the Liebster--except for one, and that one truly deserves it:

  • Jessica, from Mess of Jess, hooks people in with her easy, pure style. It's about her. Not in the prideful, look-at-me-and-my-fabulous-life about her, but the this-is-me, I'm-real kind. Jess writes of life's simple joys and true experiences. I love how she gives personal detail and touch, helping readers feel like they know her. Also, there's no fluff; she gets to the point and makes it beautifully. 

Go check these blogs out! Well, those of you five who don't already know one or both of these blogs....

No comments:

Post a Comment